March Who Madness: Day 10


Day 10: Saddest Episode

Hmmmmmmmm, there are so many to choose from, because when the Doctor does sad, he really does sad. 

If you aren't current with episodes, stop reading now.

I mean, how many times did Rory have to die? Really? And each one was sad. 

The separation of Rose and the Doctor is horribly sad. Returning Donna to pre-Doctor brain is sad. The Titanic episode, Astrid dies, and it's so sad. Amy leaves, and it's sad. So how do you choose just one?

I'm pretty sure I have cried at least once, but I honestly can't tell you for sure which episode brought me to tears, but I believe it was when Rory is taken by the crack in time. 

It's either that, or the separation of the Doctor and Rose. 
I mean, come on. Even the Doctor cried. How could you not be sad?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

working on it

because I can

In Need of Advice