Update: Weight Loss and Fitness

I promised an update.

So, I did the 50K bike ride (30 miles) for the Tour de Tolerance on Sunday the 28th. It was chilly! I don't know my official time, but my Strava said I finished in 2:05 and some seconds. That's a PR for 30 miles.

Tour de Tolerance benefits the El Paso Holocaust Museum. It's a great place and if you're in the area, you should check it out.

On Saturday I have the half marathon for the first annual Fort Bliss Marathon. Here on post, so not a far drive or anything. I'm feeling pretty good about it.

I signed up for the Las Cruces Half Marathon on December 2. Some girls I know are also running it so maybe we can carpool up there. It's not very far, and after I get my car fixed I could drive a nice automatic vehicle up there if I need to.

I am hoping to start the Insane Amp'd pills on Thursday. They were supposed to be here yesterday, and the tracking number says they were delivered, but I don't have the package. I called USPS and they documented it and will contact my local post office. I call the local office first and it just rang for 2 minutes. Hopefully they will get it figured out tomorrow and get my package to me! I paid for that!

Basically, this supplement will boost my metabolism and help my body flush out toxins. So it will make me pee more. The lady I bought it from has used it herself. She has physical and medical issues that make working out very hard for her and that slow down her metabolism. She's able to lose weight with this. She said I will probably have less appetite but more energy. I need to be sure to eat at least 3 times a day, so that will be like I was in high school and beginning college. Some days I wasn't really hungry at all but ate because I knew I needed food.

I'm hoping this might help me with how much I sleep, too. I can get 8 or 9 hours and still be tired the next day. Boosting my metabolism might also help me regulate body temperature, so maybe I won't get cold so easily all the time.

I have been pretty bad since I ordered the stuff and kinda let myself go a little crazy, eating whatever. I'll weigh myself the day I start and keep track, maybe once a week, maybe not quite so often at first. I start with 1 pill a day and if that sits well I can move to the recommended 2 pills after a few days. I take them in the morning before eating anything, but not too long before I eat or it can upset my stomach.

I'll try to keep blogging regularly about it, along with my weekly My Body post. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

working on it

because I can

The Roof of Africa - Getting There