The Adventures of Rembrandt: Neighbors

So Jason sent me a text. I seems our new neighbors decided to get a puppy. Which of course means Rembrandt had to go make friends with said pup.

So we're back where we started. And I cannot handle Remy constantly jumping over there while J is gone. So I'm back to the fence. I can get 6 ft tall wooden fence posts at Lowes, and 2 ft. x 8 ft. wooden lattice. All in all, I think I can do it for $50 to $60 bucks. The hardest part will be getting the fence posts in the ground. Hmm, Maybe I should go with the 8 ft posts so I have enough to stick in the ground.

*sigh* Yeah. Oh, Kristy, if you read this, Could I maybe borrow a shovel? Maybe I should just buy a shovel. Probably not a bad thing to own.

Yeah. Just. Yeah. 

Comments

  1. Oh no! Bad, Remy, bad! Of course you can borrow a shovel and a wheelbarrow, if you need it. We don't have a post-hole digger like I thought, but we do have a myriad of shovels ... and a pick that might help break up the tough desert soil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kristy! You're a great friend :)

      Delete
    2. Just trying to come close to "repaying" you for all you've done for Team Smith over the years! Hugs, my friend!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

working on it

because I can

In Need of Advice