Running Stuff

I finally got that new sports bra. Went with Enell. Found out they carry them for a great price through AAFES, but not at my PX. So I went to the running store, and it was on sale for 20% off. Not too bad. I also went down a size. I tried on a size 1 first, then a 2. I could see right away how the 2 was looser in the shoulders and had more bounce. So I got the 1. Yay! Down one sports bra size!

I also need no running tights. I usually run in some capri length tights I bought at Target. I love them, but this morning I found a hole. It's right on the seam of the upper inner thigh. Cannot fix it. And it's in a bad spot, one that started to chafe after just 3 miles this morning.

They didn't have much at the running store. I also went to Kohl's, a Big5 sports, and Target. Oh, and the PX. Target had one pair in my size, but I felt like it was severely lacking on reflective surfaces. It had a little logo and about 2 inches of reflective. That's it. Fit well, but I didn't really like the material, either. So I will see if J is up to a shopping trip this weekend. If not, I'll probably go on Monday. The westside has 2 bigger sports stores, the bigger running store, and both Nike and New Balance outlet stores. Surely I can find something with all that, right? Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Aside from that, the 3 miles with Remy this morning were good. Like 31 minutes good. We kept a great pace and I felt good after. I'm especially proud that I was able to run during my period. I think J is the only guy that reads this, so I can say that without grossing anyone out. Usually, I'm too crampy and exhausted to do much during that week, but I was able to get 4 miles Wednesday and 3 miles today. Not too shabby! I do not think I will get a long run in this weekend, though. Maybe. We'll have to see.

Tomorrow night is Oktoberfest! Yay! I cannot wait! German food, German beer, and German music! Yeah, we seriously need to get stationed in Germany. And I need to relearn German. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

working on it

because I can

In Need of Advice