It's Changing. Again.

Tattoo idea, version 3. The original flame and water drop, somewhere between japanese and realism, with the Hebrew for Fire and Water under the relative design. I have plenty of resources to make sure my Hebrew is correct, and I will make sure they use my exact copy.

I WILL NOT have incorrect Hebrew tattooed on me. I will bring it in and have them copy it to the correct size and use exactly that. Hebrew reads left to right, not right to left like English.

I found a funny blog, all about Bad Hebrew Tattoos. They also posted a GIF of the correct Hebrew spelling of the 4 elements.


I will even run these past a reliable personal source before using them in my tattoo. (That means you, Zach!)

Eventually I may incorporate earth and wind into my back piece, but fire and water have always been my favorite elements. I want fire on the left shoulder blade and water on the right. Don't know why I want those sides, just always have. That has never been an issue in this tattoo design.

What brings this on? J and I went to the Texas Tattoo Showdown here in El Paso today. (I would put a link here, but they only have a myspace page, and it sucks.) J was having ideas for his (he says he's waiting till he's 30 (or older) to get one), and of course I was itching to get a new one. So I've been looking them up online.

Jason is going to do some research and try to work up some sketches for me. Hells yeah!

We found 1 artist at the tattoo convention who had some Native American work that is along the lines of what J is looking for. So I grabbed his card. Turns out he's my friend's friend, has done 1 of hers and all of her daughter's tattoos, and is in Las Cruces, NM. Ah yeah. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

working on it

because I can

In Need of Advice