The Crud

I finally gave in yesterday. I went to the doc's. Actually, I went to an urgent care clinic since I couldn't get a doc appointment till the 21st. But I got a 5 days z-pack and sudafed and felt amazingly better this morning. I'm having a little lightheadedness every now and then, but doing great. J and I even took Remy for a little run/walk. I was doing good, but my lungs are still tired and I started getting a headache, so we finished it with walking. Still felt good to get out there.

The new gym on post has been hosting a lot of runs and new fitness classes. They did the half-marathon in December, and they're doing a full marathon in the same way this month. I'm going to sign up. You run 20 miles on your own and then do a 10K on the 25th. This will push me to get out and run more.

I also have a new friend that is moving on post this month who is willing to run with me. She even wants to go walk McKelligan Canyon, which I need to do for my Bataan training.

Oh, and I finished week 1 of my pushups challenge. Did a total of 138 pushups this week. After day 1, my arms and abs were sore. I didn't feel it much after day 2, and today I feel great (after day 3). So I'm feeling good, and getting off my butt a bit more.The only one who may not like that is Duke. It means less time for him to cuddle on my lap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

working on it

because I can

In Need of Advice