Push What?

Ever heard of the 100 pushups challenge?

I've been running, and I know my legs are getting in better shape because my calves are getting some great definition. But I completely suck when it comes to upper body strength.

I was piddling around at Runblogger's site and saw that he has done the challenge as an upper body workout. So why can't I?

I think I'm going to do it.

And after that, the same site has links to plans that build you up to 200 sit-ups, 200 squats, or the one I really need, 25 pull-ups.

So if I do those and keep running, maybe I will get into a somewhat decent shape!

I will log my pushups on here to keep myself motivated. Although I think I may have to start out with some knee or stair pushups. I'll try the stairs and see if I can do more than 5. If so, I'll try those and go on from there.

Comments

  1. Wow...100 pushups?? I'd be lucky to do 50 and I have never done a pull up in my entire life! I admire you with the running and the fitness. I would say that I couldn't do it but I know thats not true...I know I could do it if I had the willpower to do so but willpower is the thing that has always eluded me somehow. More power to ya chica, you are the awesome sauce!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

working on it

because I can

In Need of Advice