running update

It's been a little while, I know!

So, I did my first official 8k run (5 miles). J ran the whole thing with me. My goal was to finish in 1:15 (that's hours:minutes), since I was doing about a 15 minute mile in my training runs.

I finished with an official time of 1:01:06. Much better than I expected! I was proud of me, J was proud of me. It was great. I definitely earned my new tattoo!

J and I went for a run with the pup this morning. Remy's getting better about it, he didn't drag behind as much today. I still need to map out the route and see how long it was, but it was nice. I'm also hoping to start doing McKelligan Canyon soon. It's a hilly drive, so I will probably walk it, but I need hill training to walk the Bataan in March.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

working on it

because I can

The Roof of Africa - Getting There