Now Accepting Applications...

...for the role of Big Brother in my life.

This is just to announce to those who read this that I no longer have a brother. He who was previously in that position has called his entire family to inform them that we will never hear from him again. He has done the same with his former friends.

This has been building up for the past 2 years. It is not entirely unexpected.

Seeing as how I had very little communication with him over these 2 years, I am not taking it hard. I am not letting it get me down. I am not letting it put a damper on the fact that J and I purchased bicycles tonight. But I feel that people should know what is going on in my life.

I will be making a couple important phone calls tomorrow to let certain people know the details, few as they may be.

Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

working on it

because I can

In Need of Advice