new things

I am like a kid when I get something new. I have to open it and play with it. Today I got a new cell phone. The guy at the phone store moved my contacts over for me, and as we got in the car, it rang! Of course it was my sister. She's the one I talk to the most. I'm getting used to all the new features, but it's still a basic phone.

We also got our first pairs of bike shorts. We decided we will get the bikes and a car rack as our birthday and christmas gifts this year. We did a little looking around and some research and decided we should get a car rack that fits both of our vehicles. We will probably get the same bike in different sizes. I need a 54 and J needs a 58. We decided we need to get them soon, so we can get into a riding habit before it gets cooler out. We found nice helmets and styles that are comfy. We'll go back for them.

So a new phone, new shorts, and closer to a new bike. Yay!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

working on it

because I can

In Need of Advice