no more ants!!

The bug buy sprayed my back yard for ants friday afternoon. Saturday morning, they were everywhere, just like he said. I didn't get up early enough to really check yesterday, but today my back yard was ant-less! They usually start swarming the patio in the early morning, about the time I get back from walking Remy. But this morning I patrolled the yard and couldn't find any. Woohoo!! Finally! I feel bad that Remy was getting eaten by the ants, but we finally got it under control (knock on wood).

I've also been figuring a way to put dishes in my dishwasher so they get clean. I kept getting this food film left on some of the dishes. The last load was good though. Much better.

I was unfortunately kinda migrainy last week. Sunday was the worst of it. This morning I felt better, but it's starting to creep back in.

I'm also excited about some mail I should be getting soon. I ordered a tank top and some bras from a new website. It was an amazing deal and I can't wait to get them! I will do a review of the site on my bra blog when I get them.

I'm feeling a little rambley today. My sis told me this morning what my nieces want for Christmas. The 6 year old wants a Woody doll and the 3 year old wants a Buzz doll. I think Uncle Jason will be more than happy to get those for them this year!

ok. I'll shut up now and go make myself some lunch. and maybe some tea.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

working on it

because I can

In Need of Advice